- No Spray Sunscreen
- All ticket prices are subject to local taxes
- An 18%-20% gratuity (tip) is customary.
- Trips will only run if 10 or more people book a cruise.
- 24 Hour cancellation policy: If a party decides that they do not want to go on the trip, we must have cancellation at least 24 hours prior to scheduled departure time. If a trip is not canceled before 24 hours of a scheduled departure, the full cost will be charged and a boarding pass issued that will be good for one year.
If you reserve for a specific number of passengers, and show up with fewer passengers, without 24 hrs notice, you will be charged for the number of seats held in that original reservation.
- Private Charters Cancellation: A private charter giving 48 hours notice will not be charged. If up to 24 hours notice is give they will forfeit 50% of their payment. A notice less than 24 hours will result in a full charge.
- Late: Please arrive 45 minutes before your trip, so all ticketing, waivers, and safety briefing may be complete. If you arrive late, you may miss the trip and still be charged.
- Weather Issues: We do not offer refunds; we will give rain checks if 50% or less of trip is completed due to weather. If more than 50% of the trip is completed, no rain checks are issued. The captain has sole discretion to cancel a trip, for inclement weather.
- Integrity: Lying about a child’s age to gain a cheaper ticket, is teaching children that it is ok to lie, when it benefits them. Children learn Integrity from what we do, not what we tell them to do. It’s worth the extra cost to teach them integrity.With this in mind, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Mask Policy: The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has issued an Order (13998) requiring all guests and crew to wear face masks while onboard any public maritime vessel, including sightseeing tours. This will be enforced by the U.S. Coast Guard. This Order requires operators to use best effort to ensure that any person onboard is wearing a mask. This includes at check in, while boarding, disembarking, and for the duration of travel. The requirement to wear a mask does not apply while off the vessel at the snorkel spot, eating, drinking, or taking medication. Tour boat operators must enforce this Order or will be subject to penalty by the U.S.C.G.